- What is your age limit?
- Can I make a reservation for a small room?
- Is outside food or drink allowed?
- When do you stop serving alcohol?
- What are your prices?
- When is the latest we can get a room?
- What if I am running late?
- What is the minimum time for a reservation?
- How long in advance should I book?
- Can we play our own songs?
- What do the various codes mean beside some songs?
- Do you do song requests?
- Is there a minimum spend? Do we have to drink in order to sing?
- Do you have a lounge or common area to sing in?
- Is the location handicap accessible?
- Are we allowed to decorate?
- Why doesn't anybody answer my phone calls?
- Do you provide gift certificates?
What is your age limit?
We are all ages through out the week. Friday and Saturday nights after 8pm we are 19+ only. Please note that everyone in your room needs to have valid ID for us to permit drinks in the room. If there are any underage, the others are allowed to drink at the bar.
Can I make a reservation for a small room?
We accept reservations for small rooms most days. On Friday, Saturday, holidays & holiday weekends we work on a first come, first serve/wait list policy due to the large number of walkins. We usually start to get busy around 7 pm, and once full we maintain a waiting list. You may call to determine approximate wait time, however you need to come in person to place your name on the wait list.
Is outside food or drink allowed?
Feel free to bring outside food or have it delivered (please specify which room when you place your order). However we do not permit outside drinks, including pop and juice. "Bring your own wine" must be declared when you reserve and there is a $15 corking fee per 750 mL bottle with a maximum of 2 bottles per room.
When do you stop serving alcohol?
All alcoholic beverages must be purchased and served before 2am. We collect all alcohol from the room by 2:30am.
What are your prices?
Please see our reservation page for details of the room prices. Our food and drink menu is available here.
When is the latest we can get a room?
We don't accept any new rooms after 2 am.
What if I am running late?
We will hold the reservation for 30 minutes. Please call if you're going to be later than that however we do start charging for the room after 30 minutes. If after 30 minutes we have been unable to contact you, we'll cancel the reservation.
What is the minimum time for a reservation?
On Friday and Saturday there is a minumum of 1½ hours for a medium room and 2 hours for a large room. All other times are a minimum of 1 hour. After the initial time, we charge in 15 minute increments.
How long in advance should I book?
We usually recommend 3 to 4 weeks for Friday & Saturday nights.
Can we play our own songs?
We don't support playing songs from your phones, YouTube, or other services/devices. Please contact us by e-mail if you wish to bring in a few songs or a video for a special occasion.
What do the various codes mean beside some songs?
Sometimes you'll see a code in the listing for a song. They denote various song types.
- MTV (Music TeleVision)These songs are the original music video. They have no lyrics or ability to turn off the vocals.
- KTV (Karaoke TeleVision)These are usually the music videos, however they are overlayed with the lyrics and you can turn off the vocals.
- GV (Guided Vocals)These also have a video with the lyrics, however you can't turn off the vocals.
Do you do song requests?
Is there a minimum spend? Do we have to drink in order to sing?
The only requirement is the minimum room rental and that you have fun.
Do you have a lounge or common area to sing in? Can we just drink at the bar?
No, we are a private room karaoke only establishment. Bar area is reserved for customers waiting for or already in a room.
Is the location handicap accessible?
We are located on the second floor and unfortunatly the building does not have an elevator.
Are we allowed to decorate?
Certainly. However we respectfully ask you don't bring anything that makes a huge mess (like glitter/confetti/silly string). If there are a lot of decorations, we may ask you to help clean up a little.
Why doesn't anybody answer my phone calls?
We only have somebody on staff during our business hours. If there is no answer, it's possible our staff are busy with another customer. Give them 10 minutes and try again. If it is not an urgent matter you may e-mail us instead, it is checked up on 3~5 times a day.
Do you provide gift certificates?
Yes we do. Please send a request and we'll help you out.